Precaution Measures Implemented in the Libraries
16 April 2022 ‖ Category : Library
- All new and returned materials will be cleaned and sterilized before re-shelving;
- Alcohol wipes are available on request for cleaning keyboards or books from the shelves;
- UV+Ozone book sterilizers are now available in both the Academy Library and the F/TV Library for users to sterilize the books after checkout.
Library Space and Furniture
- Temporary acrylic partitions have been added on long tables and service counters;
- Movable study tables have been rearranged and separated, where possible, to allow only one seat for each table;
- The maximum user capacity in the seminar rooms has been adjusted subject to the pandemic development.
- More regular cleaning of facilities with special attention to:
- Table top
- Handrail and door handles
- Keyboards and mouses
- Touchscreen of photocopiers
- Hand sanitizers are available at counters, study areas and seminar rooms
To make the Libraries a safe place for all, we request your cooperation in observing the following guidelines when using the library:
- Maintain social distancing
- Keep hands clean
- Wear a face mask
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at 2584-8524.